Bouchemont farm is ideally located to be the starting point of your discovery of the region.
See, to discover in the region
- The Château d’Esclimont and its 60 hectares classified park at only 2 mns
- Gallardon, with its XII century dungeon, its classified church, its old streets and its wooden house dating from the sixteenth century at just 10 mns.
- Epernon, with its medieval fruits presses, its grinding stones and its modern cultural museum at 15 mins
- The Castle of Rambouillet, first royal residence then presidential, with the Aqueduct and Canal Louis XIV at only 20 mns
- The Castle of Maintenon and its splendid French garden in the heart of the Eure et Loir at 25 mns.
- The Castle of Versailles and its gardens, the official residence of the kings of France at 45 mns
- The Castle of Villebon, which releases the impression of a severe medieval castle, 45 mns
- The Cathedral of Chartres, jewels Arts from the twelfth and thirteenth centuries, a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 25 mns.
Activities to be carried
- Walk in the forest of Rambouillet with its 92kms trail and its 60 kms of cycle lanes
- Balloon Flight over Chartres and Eure et Loir from Maintenon
- Canoe Descent of the Eure with an instructor or completely independently
- First flight from Chartres aero club Chartres
- soothing trip on the Loir to discover Bonneval, Little Venice of Beauce
- Relaxing in the Odyssey, the largest aquatic complex in France with more than 4500m² of water.
Chartres, nicknamed “capital of light and perfume” is the closest city to the Farm. It will charm you with its narrow alleyways from its historic quarter lined with old houses, its walks along the water, its gourmet restaurants, not to mention the magic of Chartres in light that will illuminate your summer evenings.